Monday, October 8, 2012

Breast Size - Try before you buy.


Women get breast augmentation all of the time to restore a more youthful shape to their breasts following pregnancy or to enhance what they consider an under-developed breast. 

We now have a way to help women kind of see what size they may want to be.   

We have implant "sizers" of different sizes, ie.  275 cc, 300 cc, etc.  It's interesting that a recent study found women often had a cup size in mind but once they tried on the "sizers" – guess what: They they actually selected a larger breast size. 

For years I have told my patients, if anything, I will recommend on the side of a little “too big” rather than too small.  Women adjust up easier than they adjust down.  

But I am also quick to remind them at the end of the surgery, I have to be able to close the incision.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home