Thursday, July 26, 2012

Horn-tooting time

Excuse the self-indulgence of this particular blog post, please.
Two testimonials just arrived via third-party organizations:


From AVVO:



"My friend's sister recommended me to Dr. Brueck. She also had a tummy tuck and liposuction surgery, and she is very happy with her results. 

I had a tummy tuck procedure and liposuction about 8 weeks ago. I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery. Dr. Brueck is a very gentle, caring and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him for a tummy tuck and liposuction surgery. A few days after surgery I phoned Dr. Brueck's answering service. He called me back immediately and answered all of my questions. I thought that was great! His office staff is genuine, professional and personable. Whenever I called his office with a question or concern. I always received a return phone call shortly after. Additionally, his surgical staff is warm and friendly. Everyone made me feel comfortable before my surgery. My stomach looks great! Also, my new belly button looks wonderful. I am very happy with my tummy tuck and liposuction surgery!"

From Realself:

"Due to two pregnancies, my stomach skin was stretched out.  I work out faithfully but sit ups did not help my loose skin on my tummy.  My friend's sister had a tummy tuck and liposuction, and she recommended me to see Dr. Brueck. He had done a great job with her tummy tuck and liposuction surgery so I scheduled an appointment to see him.  

Dr. Brueck has an excellent bedside manner.  He is a warm, compassionate and caring surgeon.  At the first consultation with Dr. Brueck I felt immediately comfortable. I knew I didn't need to see other plastic surgeons.  He was the surgeon for me.

I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery. I love my new tummy.  I look great in my favorite jeans.  I just went to the beach the other day, and I now feel confident in my bikini."  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home