Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another thank you note.

As I have stated before, as a plastic surgeon in Fort Myers, this kind of satisfaction is my major reason for being a plastic surgeon.

"Dear Dr. Brueck, Chi & Debbie,

I would like to Thank You all very much for taking such good care of me during surgery and office visits. Everyone is so helpful. Having a tummy tuck and lipo suction has changed my life. Still can not believe that my stomach is gone. What I really liked is your honesty. A patient coming in for a consult thinking that they want one thing done and you are honest to tell them that it is not really what you need. That you just don't do what the patient wants for the money. You let me know what is best for me. I was impressed with they way that I can ask any question and feel comfortable. Looking forward to the next procedure.

Thank you all so very much" -KJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home