Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dr. Brueck, Ft Myers plastic surgeon describes his Lunchtime Lift (c)

Dr. Robert J. Brueck, Board Certified aesthetic surgeon practicing in Fort Myers and Cape Coral Florida, regularly blogs here on subjects of health, medicine and plastic surgery. His work also is displayed at Beauty-by-Brueck.com


Because not everyone has the need, time or money for a full face lift, I created a shorter procedure, taking about three hours to complete, or about as long as a leisurely luncheon.

I call this my Lunchtime Lift (c).

During a recent appearance on the American Health Journal TV show, I was asked to describe what is involved with a Lunchtime Lift.

The following is a video recording of that appearance. While reasonably complete, it is constrained by the amount broadcast time available. If you would like to know more, you can visit my web site or call me at 239-939-5233. I or my staff will be happy to answer additional questions.



The Lunchtime Lift (c) has become so popular that another plastic surgeon in the area has been referring to it in his advertising. You learn about the real thing from Dr. Brueck, however.

PS: It occurs to me that the start of a new year is a suitable time to look at making a new you. Whether it is facial rejuvenation or body contouring with various lifts, implants, liposuction or tummy tucks, putting yourself in the hands of a Board Certified plastic surgeon can take years off your appearance and add substantially to your self-confidence.

May your 2011 be filled with joy and prosperity.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home