Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dr. Brueck discusses skin cancer on TV's American health Journal

I regularly report here on subjects of skin care and health.

In this excerpt from my recent appearance on the syndicated TV show, American Health Journal, I discuss the important subject of skin cancer.

No one is immune to this potential health hazard. But modifying behavior can improve your chances of avoiding it.

I also maintain a Web site at Beauty-by-Brueck. You are invited to visit and get updates on all things related to skin health and cosmetic surgery.



I hope you acquired some new information and understanding from this message. I appear on American Health Journal on Fort Myers WINK TV, Channel 5, each Sunday morning at 11:00 am. Please tune in. Thank you.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some wonderful wisdom.

December 18, 2010 at 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations.

February 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks

March 20, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home