Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Plastic Surgery - What do you really need or want?












Plastic surgery in some ways is like a new car - we all could use and want one , but it is not always affordable or at the top of our list of priorities.


Each physician has to establish his or her own code of ethics or parameters by which he or she conducts their practices.


Making a decision to have plastic surgery is a big one. I recommend that my patients get more than one opinion. The positive thing is that you feel you have researched all your options. The negative is that if you see three doctors, you may have three different opinions.


Some doctors will try to up-sell you.
You may see a plastic surgeon about your sagging face and he or she tells you about getting your nose done. You may go in for breast enhancement and you are told about liposuction or a tummy tuck. I don't want to throw stones at some other practices, but if that happens to you, it should be a warning sign.

I simply feel I am here to serve you and your needs. It is only important what bothers you. Not what bothers me. I am not here to up-sell you. I am here to help you get answers to what bothers you.

It makes sense to be informed and educated, and as always, the final decision is up to you. Just don't let yourself be "sold" something you don't really want.

For more information about various plastic surgery cosmetic procedures, and whether they are suitable solutions to your needs and desires,
visit my web site at Beauty-by-Brueck.com. Thank you

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home