Thursday, November 29, 2007

"QuickLift" is now in Fort Myers

Well you may have heard about it - waited for it - and now it’s here.

I am talking about the new “Quicklift”

I recently attended a meeting in Pittsburgh concerning the “Quicklift”.

We are inundated with reports about new creams, fillers, laser, procedures. So many are nothing more than market hype and really are no improvement over what we do.

So I decided to invest a small fortune to travel North to Pittsburgh to do my own investigation of the "Quicklift".

I was convinced!!

It really does allow for a shorter OR time and quickens recovery. In fact I returned on Sunday and did one the next day. The patient came back the next day, Tuesday, and I was pleasantly impressed that she looked so good.

With a small amount of makeup she really could have gone out to dinner that night.

I will soon be hitting the airways to promote the “Quicklift.”

Call now at 239-939-5233 to set up an appointment.

If you mention you read about "Quicklift" in this E-newsletter - blogsite, I will give you a 25% discount off the cost of the procedure.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

More will follow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home